After School Program
10 years and below
Children will become independent as they create their own learning experience.
We provides a unique after-school learning experience to keep your school-ager motivated and focused in a fun and stimulating environment, even after school ends. International Children’s House innovative after-school program was developed to meet the growing educational needs of children. They get to spend time with friends and enjoy activities that are relevant to school-age interests. To make it easy for your family’s schedule. Our school-age program also aligns with school calendars to provide a fun-filled and educational offering during holidays and other school breaks.
- Homework support in the Homework Center
- Fitness activities to keep your child active and healthy
- Builds leadership and communication skills through Teacher Council
- A comfortable environment where your child will learn to build confidence, self-esteem, character and social skills
- Daily communication between teachers and parents keep you informed about your child’s day
*It is advisable to enroll your child in advance as space in our After School and Holiday Programs are limited.